Patient Focused Financial Policy
First and foremost, we work for YOU, our patient – not an insurance company. We believe that our patients should make their own treatment decisions for their optimal health and that they should not be influenced solely on insurance policies and coverages. Insurance can be very confusing, so please feel free to ask us any questions you may have or to help verify coverage.
When it comes to paying for your dental care, our team wants to make the process as simple and convenient as possible for patients. Our team will be happy to file paperwork on your behalf to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of benefits available.
We are an in-network provider for the following insurance PPO’s:
- Aetna Dental PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental (PPO, Premier and Tricare Retiree Dental Program)
- Humana (PPO and Federal Advantage)
- Metlife (PPO/PDP, Federal and Tricare Dental Program)
- Tricare Dental Program
- United Healthcare
Some Facts about Dental Insurance and Dental Insurance Payments
- Please note that if you have a dental PPO insurance plan not listed you still may have services completed within our office. Your PPO carrier may still pay their portion for services but at a lower schedule. Therefore, your “out-of-pocket” expense will be higher. Please contact our office to verify coverage and amounts.
- HMO/DHMO plans will not cover any services within our office.